Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(06-03-2023, 02:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: To be fair, I didn't say drag queens or transgender people harmed kids.  What I did say was the HRT and irreversible surgery done to minors can, and does, cause them lifelong harm.  Kindly stick to responding to arguments I actually make.

The thread is about the trans "movement".

But to the point the state is deciding what parents can and cannot do with their own children. Putting aside the arbitrary age of 18 if the parents agree what is is the issue? The party of small government wants to tell you (well anyone with children) what they can do in their private lives...but only when it comes to sexuality. The bulwark of the gop platform is now the culture wars about how gay people are bad for children.

(06-03-2023, 02:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: As for kids and firearms, if you're not a teenage gang member your chances of being shot as a child are extremely slight.  You're light years more likely to die in a car accident.  http://www.gunfacts.info/gun-policy-info/children-and-guns/

Aye, and guns still kill more children than trans people. Thanks.

But we "can't do anything about guns". We CAN try and close businesses that allow drag shows, threaten doctors and parents with jail time for caring for a minor, even with consent, etc. At least that what the right and the two top contenders for the POTUS say.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - GMDino - 06-03-2023, 02:47 PM