Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We’re gonna have a top 5 defense if the o line is as good as we think it should be
(06-04-2023, 02:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: A great Offense that can keep the Defense fresh sure can help what you say happen.

The Orlando Brown and Chase Brown additions specifically should help big time. A big LT that doesn't get pushed around and a RB 
with actual vision and the will to pass protect are what this Offense and Burrow needed. Adding Myles Murphy who is maybe the 
strongest End I have seen in awhile sure is a topper for this Defense and should give both Trey and Sam some rest at times and 
give the Secondary less time to have to cover which should help them in turn.

Actually excited for the Safety battle with the additions of Battle and Brick Scott.

Seriously, watch some Jordan Battle film and try and not be excited about this guy. Dude is smart, hits like a tank and is always 
around the ball and trying to take it away with good hands. Talk about a Vonn Bell replacement, dude could be just that. Lou just
gushes about Battle when talking about him and it is understandable.

I am excited about Battle too. Lou’s son went to high school with Jordan so they knew each other.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We’re gonna have a top 5 defense if the o line is as good as we think it should be - Soonerpeace - 06-04-2023, 03:33 PM