Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(06-04-2023, 04:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's a lot of words for 'no not like that'.

I wish you were better at this, it would make these exchanges a bit more bearable.

Quote:Correct, ish. I can not care and still play Devil's Advocate.

You're against medical procedures on children that are irreversible, no? Even if that's what the child wants (or at least believes that's what they want). So you're also against circumcision?

Ahh, you finally make a good point.  Yes, a comparison could definitely be made to circumcision.  Although you hear conflicting medical opinions on its benefits, or lack thereof, an argument could be made that it is in the same vein, an irreversible medical procedure.  Is it on par with a double mastectomy or the inversion of a penis?  I would say they're not even close, much as male circumcision is not nearly as severe a procedure as female circumcision. 

Quote:And what are your thoughts on genetic manipulation in the womb?

I think it's going to be inevitable.  I would be in favor of it in regard to eliminating genetic diseases and defects, but against it in terms of making designer babies.

Quote:Also, being upset about transsexuals is hilarious given that every male human - by nature - is transsexual.

I'm not upset by them, nor have I given any indication that I am.  Kindly keep baseless accusations out of the conversation.  But no, biological males are not transsexual by definition.  Just because certain tissues form into different shapes (clitoris and penis for example) does not make men transsexual.  Feel free to expound on this point though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-04-2023, 06:16 PM