Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(06-04-2023, 06:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Pot, meet kettle.

Yeah, like I said, boring.

Quote:So you're only anti-trans because...reasons. Got it.

This is the second time you've made this accusation with nothing to justify it.  This isn't trolling, it's boring.

Quote:Yet at the end of the day, it's not really your business what people do to their child is it? People are entitled to get what they want and as long as they get it without harming anyone else (and no, a fetus is not a person), it shouldn't matter to anyone but the mother. She's the one putting in the work.

The child's father has no say in this?  As for is it my business?  On a personal level, no.  If the government feels the need to intervene to prevent harm though it becomes everyone's business in the sense that we elect our governments.  I didn't know I'd have to teach you basic civics.

Quote:Right not transsexual; that's why males have nipples. Every fetus begins as a female - that's simple scientific fact. You have a penis, you trsns.

Ahahaha, bless your heart.  Not knowing basic biology and basic civics.  This thread has not been kind to you. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-04-2023, 09:07 PM