Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(06-04-2023, 09:07 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, like I said, boring.

I can only imagine what gets you going.

Quote:This is the second time you've made this accusation with nothing to justify it.  This isn't trolling, it's boring.

I mean you're the one typing what you type. If you want me to go back and quote you a bunch, you've got the wrong guy.

Quote:The child's father has no say in this?  As for is it my business?  On a personal level, no.  If the government feels the need to intervene to prevent harm though it becomes everyone's business in the sense that we elect our governments.  I didn't know I'd have to teach you basic civics.

No, he don't. Not until he starts sharing incubation responsibility. 

I'm not the one who constantly sings the song of government intervention on the matter. It's not the government's business, it's not my business, it's not your business. 

Quote:Ahahaha, bless your heart.  Not knowing basic biology and basic civics.  This thread has not been kind to you. Smirk

Oh I forgot - you can't be wrong. It might ACTUALLY cause you harm to admit you don't know something.

If this thread hasn't been kind to me, life must just be awful for you. Explains a lot, actually.

I'll save you the time of typing your next response and mine since I'm gonna be off here for a week or so.

You: boring and uninspired. Blah blah blah. Backhanded comments. Victim complex response.

Me: don't care enough to argue.

You: rinse and repeat.

Have a great week!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - BigPapaKain - 06-04-2023, 09:33 PM