Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Newest attempted power grab by Ohio Republicans
(05-15-2023, 11:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: To the first point, I agree.  I've always been a pro-choice person, but as I've gotten older I understand the pro-life opposition to it a lot more.  A compromise would probably be a good idea, something along the lines of the vast majority of Europe.  Three months for elective abortions and nothing beyond that not necessitated by medial emergency.  A good compromise leaves everyone dissatisfied, and that would certainly be the case there.  I doubt there's much, if any, stomach for such a move in today's climate though.

The left took abortion to an extreme and why the Supreme Court intervened. They pushed abortion back to the states which is where it belongs. Medical science has learned a lot since Roe vs Wade. and when a baby is no longer a fetus, but a living baby who feels pain in the womb.

I agree there should be  compromise in every state. I feel 6 weeks is too soon, and 10-12 weeks unless the life of the mother is in jeopardy at any point in the pregnancy. 

I have lived my life fighting for the baby while others have no issue killing babies late term. Again, this assumption is based on a healthy mother. A mother who has been raped should be able to make a decision within the 10-12 weeks to terminate the pregnancy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newest attempted power grab by Ohio Republicans - Luvnit2 - 06-05-2023, 10:41 AM