Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Newest attempted power grab by Ohio Republicans
(06-05-2023, 10:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The left took abortion to an extreme and why the Supreme Court intervened. They pushed abortion back to the states which is where it belongs. Medical science has learned a lot since Roe vs Wade. and when a baby is no longer a fetus, but a living baby who feels pain in the womb.

I agree there should be  compromise in every state. I feel 6 weeks is too soon, and 10-12 weeks unless the life of the mother is in jeopardy at any point in the pregnancy. 

I have lived my life fighting for the baby while others have no issue killing babies late term. Again, this assumption is based on a healthy mother. A mother who has been raped should be able to make a decision within the 10-12 weeks to terminate the pregnancy.

Women can lie about being raped to get an abortion and a doctor could lie about a woman's life being at risk to get one, too.  Exceptions aren't going to cut it for some of the pro-life folks. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newest attempted power grab by Ohio Republicans - Nately120 - 06-05-2023, 10:45 AM