Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elizebeth and Caroline Blackburn - BOOSTING THE BENGALS
(06-05-2023, 01:10 PM)tms Wrote: Just curious but if Burrow weren't here, how would the same be perceived? Have they actually added something real or are we just watching the elevator at work? At a bare minimum I sense they've gotten out of the way, and that alone is probably worth something. And the way they've owned social media has been fun. But I guess it's the million-dollar question: how "fun" would it be if the team were mired in mediocrity and nibbling at the edges of "Bungledom"? I don't know. I'm glad we don't need to find out.

The article literally points to certain things they’ve had a direct hand in.

This has been the perfect time, in other words, for the organization to accelerate its business initiatives. In the last three years, the Bengals have sold the naming rights to Paul Brown Stadium; built an indoor practice facility (and sold rights there too); dramatically expanded their digital content team; and adopted some of the buzziest new uniforms in sports, including the monochrome “white Bengal tiger” fit. The younger Blackburns are known to have played key roles in most of those major initiatives.

Elizabeth agreed, adding, “We want our stadium to be the best experience in the NFL.”

She has already made that a point of emphasis during her tenure. In 2021 as fans came back from the pandemic, Elizabeth ushered in a series of changes to game-day programming, including concession discounts for season-ticket holders, a “Ruler of the Jungle” pregame hype ritual, a “Jungle Zone” pregame fan gathering space, a Ring of Honor to celebrate the franchise’s most legendary players, fireworks after touchdowns and better player introductions.

In a recent, leaguewide “Voice of the Fan” survey, Cincinnati was No. 1 in the NFL for fans agreeing with the statement “I feel valued as a season-ticket member.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elizebeth and Caroline Blackburn - BOOSTING THE BENGALS - Nicomo Cosca - 06-05-2023, 02:56 PM