Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elizebeth and Caroline Blackburn - BOOSTING THE BENGALS
(06-05-2023, 01:10 PM)tms Wrote: Just curious but if Burrow weren't here, how would the same be perceived? Have they actually added something real or are we just watching the elevator at work? At a bare minimum I sense they've gotten out of the way, and that alone is probably worth something. And the way they've owned social media has been fun. But I guess it's the million-dollar question: how "fun" would it be if the team were mired in mediocrity and nibbling at the edges of "Bungledom"? I don't know. I'm glad we don't need to find out.

I've actually thought a lot about this. 

Burrow is the main reason, let's be honest. He's made the path to organizational success MUCH easier on people like the Blackburn girls. 

That's not to say they aren't doing a good job and are just riding off Burrow's coattails, though. At the end of the day, does it really matter if it would have happened if Burrow were or werent here? All that matters is...is that it IS happening. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elizebeth and Caroline Blackburn - BOOSTING THE BENGALS - WeezyBengal - 06-05-2023, 03:05 PM