Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could be worse, we could live in California
(06-05-2023, 06:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Thank you, you made me feel marginally better.  It is appreciated.   Wink

The entire state of California, in my opinion, kind of embodies what I dislike about Liberals. In so many ways, they're all talk, no walk. They preach inclusion, diversity, acceptance etc etc, but their poverty and homelessness rates are out of control, their education system is struggling, they are heavily influenced by Hollywood which, as we know, are a group of ultra wealthy, out of touch, virtue signaling liberals who love black boxes on Facebook and pride flags in their Twitter bios, but hate the idea of paying more taxes to actually improve the lives of other people.

The entire state just screams the old adage "Socially liberal, fiscally conservative" that so many "liberals" hide behind whenever the rubber meets the road and systems that need funding to improve the lives of the people they claim to care about are created.

But this is my view of California from the left. You probably view it as the opposite in some regards :)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could be worse, we could live in California - CJD - 06-05-2023, 06:28 PM