Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elizebeth and Caroline Blackburn - BOOSTING THE BENGALS
(06-06-2023, 08:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It shouldn't be an issue for anyone. It's just more of today's "get out of bed and find something to be offended by" attitude that permeates society for some reason. It's "girls night out" for my wife and her friends who are all pushing 60 or older. It's still "cigar and bourbon weekend with the boys" when I get together with my friends, who are all over 60. People really need to toughen up. Nobody's using the terms dame, doll, chick, nutcase or any other derogatory term here. It's girls and boys. Nothing to see here.

(06-06-2023, 09:49 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Exactly and well said.  The fact that it was even brought up is just plain silly.  There was absolutely no intent to demean anyone in that article.

I guess there are those that always feel there is a need to "wake" everyone up.  When I come hear I don't need that, just like I don't need it when I sit down to drink my beer after a long day.

(06-06-2023, 09:58 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Exactly

It's sad that a thread applauding these ladies for doing a great job gets attacked for demeaning women over a very innocent use of the word girls.

Like has been said, kids these days get up in the morning looking for something to be offended by. How can I be the victim today? 

Just sad where our society has descended to.

Great posts from some great posters. Well said fellas. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elizebeth and Caroline Blackburn - BOOSTING THE BENGALS - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-06-2023, 01:05 PM