Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The White House: nothing to see here...
(06-06-2023, 04:47 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I am going to baffle your mind more.  This is supposed to be a Political forum right?  Thus, the political posting. I have seen hundred upon hundred of jokes with memes or gifs on this thread.   God knows it isn't a Religious forum otherwise there would be intelligent discussions regarding verses in the Bible and/or the Quran.  Where people of the same or different Faiths can have reasonable discussions. And I am not talking about Atheists who have their beliefs. God Bless you and move on. Have you ever seen me post a 100% Conservative politician before??? You don't know anything about me so don't assume. I disliked Reagan and both Bush's, I voted for Obama for President and Hillary for Senator of New York just for your assumption.  

I don't think this is quite the meme and joke-laden thread you think it is, but meh post as you wish.  And I just assumed you leaned right because you posted a tweet with a hashtag #bidenisalaughingstock, I didn't mean to strike such a nerve by accusing you of being conservative.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The White House: nothing to see here... - Nately120 - 06-06-2023, 05:28 PM