Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best
(06-07-2023, 09:14 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Volson will be an interesting watch for certain. I really think the left side is pretty big. We’ll see how they do. They darn sure won’t be pushed around. You have to think that Volson will be improved. Listening last night to the Locked on Bengals podcast. Both were at practice. They seemed very impressed with the OL. As far as RT Jonah had a video squatting 605 lbs. Carman looks in the best shape of his life. Collins had a video last month showing he was farther along than most thought. I keep mentioning the lost in the conversation is Cappa and Karras. The second year together must be a benefit. I hate to get too giddy about the OL but if….and it’s a big one…. we can have a top 10 OL this offense will produce the best offense in the NFL. I seriously don’t think many realize how much it’s held back what we’ve wanted to do on offense

If Zeus Jr and Volson are on the field, it is THE biggest starting left side of the line in the league. Cappa said he feels better than he has at any point in his football career. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best - Sled21 - 06-07-2023, 02:50 PM