Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
DJ Reader estimated extension value (per Sportrac)
(06-07-2023, 02:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They will re-sign DJ, which is why they made no move to replace him in the draft. They are bringing in potential replacements for Hendrickson.

Makes complete sense to me. That is also why I thought we were going to re-sign DJ after the Draft.

If we would of drafted a DT early it would be different, but we drafted an End and a Corner, Trey and Chido replacements.

(06-07-2023, 02:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: His value is astronomical, as he is probably the best run stuffer in the league. Lots of teams would overpay for him. What we have going for us is he already signed his big money contract, he has played for a perennial loser, and he seems happy here. I think he will re-sign here to finish his career chasing rings.

Yep, pay the man. He deserves it. We also drafted WR's so Tee might not be extended after all if he wants too much.

Which is fine with me. I think both Chuck Sizzle and Iosivas have great upside with Joe Burrow throwing them the ball.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DJ Reader estimated extension value (per Sportrac) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-07-2023, 04:49 PM