Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best
(06-07-2023, 11:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I believe that's 3 to many O's but I get what you're saying.

Sure, his teammate is gonna talk him up. And that's a factor. But I still think to be a 4th rounder, small school, blah, blah he did ok. And I'm kinda anxious to see if he can improve this year.

Sure, he did "ok" considering. Do you want guys to just be "ok", blocking for Burrow and the RBs?

My problem with the whole this is twofold; he didn't improve incrimentally throughout the season. He was up and down all season after the disaster vs Pitt in game 1. Then you have people talking about some '2nd year leap' as if it's a given. 

As soon as the guy starts playing like an average NFL OG, i'll be happy to say he's an average NFL OG. I don't see anything from year one that shows something to build on with the expectation that year 2 is going to be better. He doesn't have great strenght, balance or awareness with just a lack of experience. Truth is, he's lacking in those exact areas.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best - rfaulk34 - 06-07-2023, 11:28 PM