Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best
(06-08-2023, 02:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I can watch the games on Gamepass later. I will do that. I am just going off of what I remember.

Sure sounds like hate to me, dude wasn't bad for a rookie playing next to a LT that was hurt and getting pushed around IMO.

That is what I remember. Pretty good to only give up 1 sack and 1 pressure to all those stud DT's and having his best grade of 
the season against Chris Jones sure gives me some good feelings about the guy, but to each their own. I usually agree with Rfaulk
and Bfine, not here with Volson. I like the guy and think he should make a big leap this year playing next to Orlando Brown.

For damn sure. Gives me hope that we can finally handle Heyward, that guy has been great forever.

Seems that way, don't know why.

I have my guys that I disparage a bit in Mixon and Jonah, but I acknowledge when they play well.

Encouraged by Carman in the Playoffs and this Offseason coming into OTA's in great shape, we will see if he can play decent at RT.

Sure can move people once he gets his hands on them. Unlike Jonah when he was hurt. Looks like Jonah is working his ass off as well
and is getting healthy which is all great news on the OL front.

Some of you ***** need to get your hate meter checked. It's not my fault if your memories don't match what actually happened. 

BTW, Heyward was still throwing him around in the 2nd game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best - rfaulk34 - 06-08-2023, 02:59 PM