Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best
(06-08-2023, 02:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's silly posts like this that make people want to be that way just so they can do that. 

Here's a crazy idea. Maybe some people just don't see the same improvements that others do and they're not willing to blindly speculate that things are going to get better without any basis to see it. And maybe some people have never said that Volson sucks, just that he's a bit below average. 

Ahhhh **** it. If he continues to be what he is, i'm just gonna go ahead and be that ***** that thows this shit up constantly. Why not? If you're already getting blamed for it, what is there to lose?

I'm sure there's not a single person on the Cincinatti Bengals that you, I, or any true fan wants to see fail. 

It's an undisputable fact that Cordel Volson was a below average starting OG last year.  I'm just not ready to make up things in my head that make him a good starting OG last year. Hopefully he improves this year and if he doesn't hopefully Pollack is not too stubborn to try to replace him. 

I received the "hate/ you want him to fail" moniker because I was hoping we were looking at an upgrade early in the draft. I can only assume now that those that like the Myles Murphy pick want Joesph Ossai to fail and/or hate him. Folks that like the Battle pick want Nick Scott to fail and hate Dax
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best - bfine32 - 06-08-2023, 03:22 PM