Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 07:38 PM)Lucidus Wrote: So, what's the transgender ideology you asserted was being used to target children? What you're alluding to here isn't an ideology.

I've literally addressed this multiple times, so repeating it gets a bit old.  An all ages friendly drag show where literal children have a scantily clad adult human gyrating in their face is targeting children.  Avoid this question, what adult human would be comfortable doing that to a child?

Quote:Again, you seem to be avoiding my questions? You asserted rather strongly that transgender ideology was being used to target children. Please define said ideology and give a specific example of that ideology and how it is targeting children. Thus far, you've only referenced anecdotal conversations that you find "disturbing".

Yes, when you have adults claiming that toddlers are trans that is an ideology being pushed on children.  Are toddlers children?  Can a toddler decide what they are on their own?  Again, btw, you mischaracterize my position.  I didn't use the term disturbing.  You have a bad habit of mischaracterizing my positions.  I said it is inappropriate to have these types of conversations with children that are not yours.  A school hiding a child's "gender identity" from their parent is trans ideology usurping parental rights.  You have absolutely no right, or need, to have these conversations with other people's children.  And you have even less right to deliberately hide that conversation from their parents.

Quote:I didn't state that you said that, hence why I asked your opinion.

Parsing hairs here, but you clearly didn't get the response you were hoping for, so moving on.

Quote:Would you find a children's shirt that states "Jesus Christ is King" to be attempted persuasion?

Absolutely.  

Quote:Please give the specific message you think is being pushed.

Again, I've addressed this.  In the past a girl who enjoyed typically male things would have been labeled a tomboy.  Now people scramble to tell them they're trans.  That is a specific message.  Let children be children.  Let them figure things out on their own with the assistance of their loved ones.  They don't need a teacher or some other person paid to be in their lives to steer them in one direction or another.

(06-08-2023, 07:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I really don't understand this line of thought. The ideology in question is one of being accepting and respectful of people no matter who they are. I don't see the issue or how it is specifically "transgender ideology."

Is it?  Why then is a man who refuses to date a trans-woman a transphobe?  Why is a lesbian woman who refuses to date a trans-woman with a penis a transphobe?  If it was confined to respecting an individual's personal beliefs or preferences you'd have zero complaint from me, and most others.  

Quote:I'm going to respond to these three with one. What about Abprallen's items were geared towards children?

I don't know if his specific merch was targeted towards children.  It likely got lumped in with everything else.  

(06-08-2023, 07:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, are you just against sex education in our schools, then?

For children, yes.  Are you in favor of teaching 1st graders about anal sex?  How about 2nd graders?  How about 3rd?  Let me know when it becomes acceptable to you.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-08-2023, 08:00 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM