Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 08:44 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I've been to many all-ages drag shows. The queens dance, have fun and express themselves. Everyone has a good time and no one is thinking about sex, except for those that oppose drag shows.

Scantily clad adults gyrating in front of children has no sexual connotation?  You've rather exposed yourself on this one.

Quote:Are you equally as outraged when people take children to sporting events with "scantily clad" cheerleaders "gyrating" on the big screen for every child to see? 

Are said cheerleaders within close proximity to children?  Are children providing money to the cheerleaders?

Quote:"I think anyone but their parents teaching children about sex, sexuality or transgenderism is disturbing." 

The response was towards your aclaiming this.

Quote:Again, you seem to be avoiding my questions? You asserted rather strongly that transgender ideology was being used to target children. Please define said ideology and give a specific example of that ideology and how it is targeting children. Thus far, you've only referenced anecdotal conversations that you find "disturbing".

I said ANY adult attempting to have the conversation with children is disturbing, not just transgender adults.  So my point about your mischaracterization stands.  Do you disagree?  Are you yearning to discuss sexual topics with children not your own?  Do you not see any problem with adults doing so?

Quote:People aren't scrambling to make children transgender. This is extremely outlandish and conspiratorial thinking. You have yet to identify an ideology; only your own opinions.

Bullshit.  The recent explosion of supposedly transgender children shows this to be an utter falsehood.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-transyouth-data/number-of-transgender-children-seeking-treatment-surges-in-u-s-idUKL1N3142UU

In 2021, about 42,000 children and teens across the United States received a diagnosis of gender dysphoria, nearly triple the number in 2017, according to data Komodo compiled for Reuters. Gender dysphoria is defined as the distress caused by a discrepancy between a person’s gender identity and the one assigned to them at birth.

Is this real gender dysphoria or social contagion.  Even Bill Maher is calling bullshit on this.

I know The Hill is a far right site, but please bear with me.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-08-2023, 09:14 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM