Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-09-2023, 05:17 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I'll ask again - what do drag queens / shows have to do with the transgender ideology you claim is being pushed? The majority of queens are straight, gay or bisexual. Do you think those particular groups are also pushing an agenda? Your logic seems muddled and disjointed on this issue.

Because the LGBTQ+ "nation" all flies under the same flag...

That's a dispicable account filled with hated and misinformation, promoted by the likes of Matt Walsh and TurningPointUSA. If you have specific examples from the account, then post them and we can discuss. However, I'm not going to dig through - what I know from experience - to be a collection of vile filth.

What's filty is people partaking in immoral activities preying on the gullible, accepting, easily influenced minds of children, in an attempt to "normalize" their behavior.

It depends on the context, which is why I asked for examples. None of what you're stating makes it objectively or intentionally sexual. Who is finding it sexually charged in your estimation - the queen, the child, the parent, all of them? Since you're opposed to the "subjective route" - please provide the objective evidence that such an instance was intended to be sexual or perceived so by those involved. Otherwise, you're simply projecting your own subjective interpretation.

Don't play coy, drag shows are an "art form" display of the alternative sexual lifestyle that the LGBTQ+ community shares, in fantasy format.

What I stated was that parents have historically done a poor job at discussing matters of a sexual nature with their children. However, I never stated that anyone knows better than the parents; but instead, that there has been a failure of parents in that regard, which is why having sexual education is so vital. 

So, you're an expert in that field, and can back this up with your countless volumes of research and peer judged writings on the topic?

While it's more acceptable to come out as transgender, there are still very real risks to doing so. Adults are prone to be more hesitant because of their life experience, engrained fears, expectation of negative reactions. Young people will not share these concerns at the same levels or be as risk adverse in their decision making process to express their true identity. Younger people - as a generality - currently have much more accepting peer groups, better methods for finding and communicating with others like themselves and vastly improved / more widely available resources for learning about their situations.

Taking these things into account, it rather easily explains why younger people are much more likely to come out than adults, and why younger age ranges are representing that expected trend.

If alternative lifestyle groups weren't working hard to present themselves toward children, how would so many children these days even know of their existence?  The adults that have lived the struggle are the ones who "know" who they are, and therefore should be the ones coming out.  As said previously, children are easily influenced and can be convinced of things weather true or not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - SunsetBengal - 06-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM