Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Election Issues for the middle class
(06-10-2023, 10:28 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/media/rfk-jr-border-visit-biden-notice-stupid-write-him-off

Border security has become open borders under Joe Biden. This is not just my view, it is the view of RFK a Democrat running for the POTUS. He believes Biden has opened up and advertised our borders are open to anyone. He believes this approach is not sustainable.

It is easy to get caught up in the war on Trump or the Biden crime family, but I believe in the end voters will vote on a President they trust to:

Close the border.
Best for the economy and stop rising inflation (over 12% the past two years).
Best handing foreign affairs. Biden got us back into a war financially in Ukraine.
Best handling of our natural resources and can create energy independence.
Will stop the DOJ, FBI and CIA from weaponizing against political opponents.
Will be full of energy to be able to handle the rigors of long days 7 days a week.
Will have a VP capable and qualified to step in if the POTUS can no longer handle the office.

My thoughts are Americans are smart and as polls tell us, they think the current POTUS Biden and VP Harris have the country heading in the wrong direction.

I know liberals do not want to debate the issues or recognize horrific polling for their 2 leaders, butt he polls are real.
Issues will decide 2024 because the American people are a lot smarter than the liberal media and far left Democrats.

Voting for someone based only on what they say they will do instead of how they plan to achieve their goals is the opposite of smart.  RFK, like most of the Republican candidates, has slogans, not plans and actions.

Actually, most polls simply ask if they think the country is heading in the right direction without asking why.  You would answer no because you hate Biden.  I would answer no because of the influence of MAGA and the hateful politically driven culture war of the right.  Same answer...totally different reasons.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Election Issues for the middle class - pally - 06-10-2023, 07:57 PM