Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Liberal Cities are bleeding citizens to Red States
(06-10-2023, 09:08 PM)Stewy Wrote: Sure.  I can see that.  I wasn't debating about which states people were leaving, but just saying calling on Florida as a destination specifically for conservatives is silliness.  People move to Florida.....because Florida.

I could certainly see people leaving Cali. due to the policies, but it also isn't the land of opportunity it once was.  So much homelessness that the govt refuses to fix.  Prices are awful.  Only part of Cali I would live in would be the Northern most portion on the border to Oregon.

As for me, I live in Texas, the most backwardass state this side of Alabama.

Oh, I love San Diego.  It's the perfect climate.  I never feel like there's a reason to go indoors when I'm there.

I think Cali is wonderful if you just have more money than you know what to do with.  If you're in that position, you could live your best life out there.  Otherwise, it's a pretty messed up place.  Expensive, restrictive, and deceptive.  You drive down a street lined with palm trees in the bright sun, the whole time forgetting that a lot of places out there are as bad or worse than Detroit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal Cities are bleeding citizens to Red States - samhain - 06-10-2023, 09:14 PM