Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best
(06-11-2023, 04:23 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: At least when i post, i am not posting just to boost my count like Fred. 

He's an ascending second year player and he's shown he's go the moxie to stick. He's not going anywhere no matter what anyone thinks. We need players like him in order to offset the big contracts we will have. I'm actually starting to not enjoy this board anymore. 

I agree that Volson is an ascending player, and also feel that they coaches, as well as his fellow line mates have complete confidence in him.  Heck, I think that I may have been his most vocal fan on these boards since he was drafted.

To bolded:  Fred hasn't been around for a while, so rather irrelevant to bring him up as an example.  As for not enjoying the board, that is your personal choice, but I will remind that it is the offseason and many folks are just trying to keep conversations going.  Next week should be great with mandatory minicamp, and then 5 weeks later actual camp begins and there will be tons to talk about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best - SunsetBengal - 06-11-2023, 04:33 PM