Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
DJ Reader estimated extension value (per Sportrac)
(06-11-2023, 04:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Tufele and Tupou are what they are, decent depth players.  They'll get you through a few games while you're #1 gets healthy again, and are good to spell the main man when he needs a breather.  However, going through a season with those two as #1 and #2 at NT would be a rather spooky prospect for me as a fan, and I can only imagine the LBs thoughts on the matter.

On Pratt, I'm glad that he was re-signed.  I was happy that the team drafted him, I am happy with how he has developed into the player he currently is.  I remember a little media fuss last year when he said that he thought of himself as a 3 down, rather than a two down LB.  Not sure about him turning down less money to remain a Bengal, as I didn't see or read anything to that effect. (doesn't mean it didn't happen, and if it was a team with a long way to go, I wouldn't be surprised as he's put in his time with a rebuild)

With Tufele I think he has upside as I said, but yeah, would be really worried if those are our guys at NT and not Reader who is a sure 
thing when healthy in stopping the run. Also agree on Pratt, I did hear things but who the heck knows if those things were accurate....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DJ Reader estimated extension value (per Sportrac) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-11-2023, 09:29 PM