Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best
(06-11-2023, 09:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I thought this was a very cool thread with good discussion except when people started insulting each other.

It is just the Offseason in the summer, it is cool to debate the future of a rookie that started and got a little better as the year
went on. Don't understand how this thread could turn you off of the board. We all cooled down besides Rfaulk who went a little
rough in calling people names because he comes off as hating on our starting LG, but we all hope Cordell Volson does well in
his sophomore year. The debate was good and KillerGoose's last post on Volson is entirely accurate. Same with Mike M's on that
Volson's floor is a below average LG from what we seen.

Volson could be much better than what he shown as a rookie...

Right on Nate

I don't know why people get so bent out of shape over stuff like this? A teammate gave his new friend a few good words, a boost of confidence. You really think he was going to say "oh he's very mediocre, it's up in the air whether he makes it or not?"

As I've said before, all things considered Volson did fairly well last year. I'm anxious to see if he can build on that and come out stronger in camp? Or is he destined to be a backup? I'm fine either way.

He was a 4th round pick for crying out loud.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best - bengalfan74 - 06-11-2023, 10:20 PM