Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Election Issues for the middle class
(06-10-2023, 07:57 PM)pally Wrote: Voting for someone based only on what they say they will do instead of how they plan to achieve their goals is the opposite of smart.  RFK, like most of the Republican candidates, has slogans, not plans and actions.

Actually, most polls simply ask if they think the country is heading in the right direction without asking why.  You would answer no because you hate Biden.  I would answer no because of the influence of MAGA and the hateful politically driven culture war of the right.  Same answer...totally different reasons.  

My guess is you do not live paycheck to paycheck. Most people vote for the person they feel will help them financially the most. Biden needs to figure out a way to insure the middle class are doing better in 2024 than they were under Trump.

I have yet to see a poll trusting Biden with the economy over Trump.

As far as polls, I think you see Biden (and Harris) are underwater with independents and overall.

The public will not give Biden a pass post Pandemic to not show energy by campaigning from his basement. Even Democrats fear Biden's mental and physical capabilities are getting worse, not better.

The is a major lack of enthusiasm for Joe Biden in 2024, even in his own party.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Election Issues for the middle class - Luvnit2 - 06-12-2023, 11:21 AM