Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Election Issues for the middle class
(06-12-2023, 11:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My guess is you do not live paycheck to paycheck. Most people vote for the person they feel will help them financially the most. Biden needs to figure out a way to insure the middle class are doing better in 2024 than they were under Trump.

I have yet to see a poll trusting Biden with the economy over Trump.

As far as polls, I think you see Biden (and Harris) are underwater with independents and overall.

The public will not give Biden a pass post Pandemic to not show energy by campaigning from his basement. Even Democrats fear Biden's mental and physical capabilities are getting worse, not better.

The is a major lack of enthusiasm for Joe Biden in 2024, even in his own party.

You may be right, but these reasons were given for why there would be a red tsunami in the 2022 midterms.  I live in PA and Biden barely won the state and his approval is pretty far underwater here, yet Shapiro beat Mastriano by 14.8 points and even a flawed candidate like John Fetterman beat Dr. Oz by 4.9 points.  Shapiro overperforming Biden so big in PA is right up there with DeSantis as far as statement 2022 wins go, but I feel like conservatives are ignoring how much of a victory that is in a state Trump won in 2016 and Biden very much needed to flip (doing so barely) in 2020.

People may perceive that republicans will "help them financially" but it's also clear that it isn't the main thing people are voting for these days.  I honestly think a lot of Americans on both sides have given up on the government helping them advance monetarily and they're looking more and more into social issues.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Election Issues for the middle class - Nately120 - 06-12-2023, 11:32 AM