Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Election Issues for the middle class
(06-12-2023, 11:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My guess is you do not live paycheck to paycheck. Most people vote for the person they feel will help them financially the most. Biden needs to figure out a way to insure the middle class are doing better in 2024 than they were under Trump.

I have yet to see a poll trusting Biden with the economy over Trump.

As far as polls, I think you see Biden (and Harris) are underwater with independents and overall.

The public will not give Biden a pass post Pandemic to not show energy by campaigning from his basement. Even Democrats fear Biden's mental and physical capabilities are getting worse, not better.

The is a major lack of enthusiasm for Joe Biden in 2024, even in his own party.

I’m only going to comment on one specific part of your post here, but Biden is not underwater overall in the polls. As of today, Biden is still favored over both Trump and DeSantis. You can peruse a variety of polls over on 538 where they aggregate polling results.

Biden vs. Trump is a known commodity where Biden has already won. Despite not being a popular candidate, the majority of the general public despises Trump and he has not gained in popularity since 2020. Trump is so unpopular that Biden received a record amount of votes. That’s pretty telling IMO.

While I agree that there is a lack of enthusiasm for Biden, there is fervent enthusiasm for “anyone but Trump” and Biden would likely win again, IMO. We will have a better picture in the coming months when polling really kicks up but I would not be optimistic if I was a Republican today.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Election Issues for the middle class - KillerGoose - 06-12-2023, 11:55 AM