Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Election Issues for the middle class
(06-12-2023, 12:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Abortion is no longer a federal voting issue, but is was in the past. Abortion is now a state voting issue. As far as guns, more women are buying guns now versus men. Why? They fear for their lives. The defund the police Democratic stance has caused major safety issues, now people fear they have to protect themselves.

People are still looking to codify what was in Roe at the federal level. Even at a state issue, though, it puts people at the polls, often at the same time as federal elections.

Guns, I know. As a firearms instructor I am very familiar with all of that. I will just say it is still an issue.

As for the last thing, that isn't a Democratic position, it was a position of a very vocal minority.

(06-12-2023, 12:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Women are not afraid of their partners, they are afraid in public like on NY subways where women are getting abused daily. That is the sad reality of the situation, women do not feel safe in public.

Sadly, that leaves them open to the real dangers they face as intimate partner violence is far more likely and prevalent.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Election Issues for the middle class - Belsnickel - 06-12-2023, 12:53 PM