Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Election Issues for the middle class
(06-12-2023, 11:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My guess is you do not live paycheck to paycheck. Most people vote for the person they feel will help them financially the most. Biden needs to figure out a way to insure the middle class are doing better in 2024 than they were under Trump.

I have yet to see a poll trusting Biden with the economy over Trump.

As far as polls, I think you see Biden (and Harris) are underwater with independents and overall.

The public will not give Biden a pass post Pandemic to not show energy by campaigning from his basement. Even Democrats fear Biden's mental and physical capabilities are getting worse, not better.

The is a major lack of enthusiasm for Joe Biden in 2024, even in his own party.

Your guess would be entirely incorrect.  I live off of a disability income.  I am very careful with my money and am very concerned financially with the same things everyone else is.  Trump entered office with a good economy already in place.  Joe Biden didn't.  I have yet to hear anything from any Republican about what THEY would have done to prevent post-pandemic profit-taking spiking inflation.  Because, as you know we cannot discuss inflation without talking about the record profits that many corporations in the inflation-driving sectors are currently making.

But, if I were to look at the singular issue that actually drives my personal financial stability that would be HEALTHCARE.  My medications alone run over $7000 per year.  By 2025 that number will drop to a max of $2500 per year because of the Inflations Reduction Act.  The Republicans want to repeal that cap.  At least $5000 in my pocket will be huge for my quality of life.  I've been waiting for 13 years for the Republicans to finally come up with a healthcare plan.  Maybe we will eventually hear it in 2 weeks

It really doesn't matter how popular Joe Biden currently is individually....every poll has him beating both Trump and DeSantis

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Election Issues for the middle class - pally - 06-12-2023, 01:11 PM