Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Election Issues for the middle class
(06-12-2023, 02:11 PM)Synric Wrote: The WV Healthcare system is one of the worst and most expensive in the country this is forcing teachers to leave the state in flocks. We are having trouble finding teachers to just teach basic classes let alone AP or technical classes which help kids apply for better higher education. WV does have ok roads and really nice rest stops though... some of the best rest stops in the country lol.

Honestly I have a really hard time caring about a lot of the culture issues.

Being as I spend a fair amount of time in West Virginia and am in a neighboring county, I get it. The problem is that the politicians will focus on those culture war issues because solving the real problems means people have less to be mad about.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Election Issues for the middle class - Belsnickel - 06-12-2023, 06:39 PM