Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow's Ranks When O-Line Wins!
(06-12-2023, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm leaving to go to the gym soon (I just got back from my gym but my friend wants me to go with him because he wants me to join, but why would I join a gym two miles away when I can just roll across the street to my gym daily?), so I can't search for the actual Tweet on his page, but I just got this Tweet from Dan Orlovsky that has Joe Burrow's ranks when his o-line wins in the last two seasons:

72% completion percentage (1st in NFL)
9.4 YPA (1st)
41% 1st downs (1st)
114.4 passer rating (1st)

This is UNREAL!

I know our line is improved but it's still a question mark in my mind. It's obviously not as big of a question mark as years past, but I'd still just rather have it more improved.

Think if we can get quality veteran lineman to come here for the chance to win and just because they know they'll have stability here, we could be looking at a dynasty!

You might think it's wishful thinking, but look at the numbers! It's a passing league now!

WHO-DEY!

Hear is a big big question, IF Joe Burrow continues to run the ball and he just takes off and goes crazy.He will be on IR BEFORE the season is over.He is going to get KILLED.Running qbs do not last in the NFL. A request by the coaches and MIKE Brown in his new contract is NO RUNNING.HE is the fanchise and will be seriously injured if he keeps running.My greatest concern for sure.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's Ranks When O-Line Wins! - fortyyearfan - 06-12-2023, 07:26 PM