Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best
Here's the bottom line for me. I'm sick and tired of watching other teams win championships. I'm sick and tired of the Bengals getting there and falling juuuuuuust short. I've had to watch that shit 3 times. Any one of those damn 3 times they could have at least gotten lucky once, but no. Gotta watch division foes like Pitt and Balt win multiple rings. Gotta watch other teams get elite QBs and win rings. Gotta watch other teams get old QBs that used to play for bad teams and win rings. Gotta watch cities with the worst human garbage as fans win rings. Gotta watch one ***** guy win 7 rings. I'm ***** tired of it. 

But what i'm most tired of is the bullshit hype that i have to look at and hear every single year. I'm tired of talk. Talk doesn't win shit. Playing better and smarter than the other guy wins. I've heard so much talk and hype and hope over the last 44 years and it's lead to zero rings. So, stop talking and start winning the last game of the year. I'm not asking for a damn dynasty or even more than one...but can't they win at least one ***** super bowl in my lifetime?

Then i'll be happy. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson-Can be one of the best - rfaulk34 - 06-12-2023, 11:05 PM