Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow's Ranks When O-Line Wins!
(06-13-2023, 03:01 PM)Housh Wrote: In my opinion this shows surgical level timing and accuracy.

1st in every % ranking that matters with over 2.5 seconds is insane. That means he’s diagnosing pre snap and post snap and he’s doing both at a very high level.

All this post tells me is we need to be the highest paid o line in the league because if he’s THIS good with time we need to unlock that

That's what I was thinking. 

I don't think he needs to diagnose things post-snap because he's so dialed in and his mind and body just reacts to what's going on.

Kind of the same with pre-snap because I think he just comes up and his mind dissects the possibilities of where defenders can go and where his guys will be.

As to the second part, I've thought about that and been wondering what positions, if any, we'll have to sacrifice to give him a good line because he, as I've said, can end up as the GOAT if we just give him the line to do so, which is high praise, but he has been to the Super Bowl (one block away from winning it) and the AFCC with no line.

I'm thinking defensive coordinators will have to start coming up with plans on how to stop him weeks in advance, kind of like how the Giants did in the first SB win over the Pats with blitzing guys from everywhere at different times to get pressure on Brady.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's Ranks When O-Line Wins! - BFritz21 - 06-14-2023, 01:51 PM