Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family?
I'm still amazed at anyone that thinks these politicians are doing anything other than trying to rile you up so you vote to keep them in power. They are all lying. I can tell because their mouths are moving. I can also tell because of the prepared statements they had immediately after viewing the 10-23. So that means they had a pre-written statement, so anything they have to say about the document was bullshit and not rooted in the facts.

There is an investigation into Hunter Biden currently ongoing. There is an investigation into Joe Biden currently ongoing. This is nothing more than an effort to distract from the criminal activity of Trump that was laid out on display, with evidence, for all the world to see. So, the politicians must throw mud without any real evidence which makes everyone speculate and ponder.

And some folks just eat it up.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family? - Belsnickel - 06-15-2023, 08:27 AM