Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family?
(06-15-2023, 12:55 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Because the people who tried to overthrow your government on Jan 6 2021 are lying pieces of shit.

It’s called a witch hunt. I’m sure you are familiar with the term. The GOP has been doing it since I was old enough to understand politics. The same group who cried about snowflakes and cancel culture. Are now perpetually butt hurt crybabies and ready to cancel anything they don’t like.

From the “smoking gun evidence” Ive seen, the worst thing that might happen to Hunter is getting in trouble for lying about drug use to purchase a gun.

If there were financial crimes those usually get a slap on the wrist in this country.
If there is a Biden crime family. With bribes and and blackmail…
Well then there are good quality Americans working all across the spectrum in the FBI, DOJ, law enforcement, and military who would have an opportunity to call it out. You know. Like the one who called out trump blackmailing Zelensky. Leading to his impeachment.

Not another fake “whistleblower” blowing more smoke like the ones paraded by traitor Jim Jordan and the bullshit he has tried to pull.

Do you think Biden was an evil genius burning all the evidence and covering his tracks the whole time you guys thought he was a senile imbecile hiding in his basement?

I think if the FBI got a credible accusation of bribery by a former VP it should be front page news on every news outlet. I think your ramblings make you look small and afraid to seek the truth. The truth is the Democrats have tried to set up Trump for 7 years while ignoring criminal activity by Democrats.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family? - Luvnit2 - 06-15-2023, 10:10 AM