Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family?
(06-15-2023, 08:27 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm still amazed at anyone that thinks these politicians are doing anything other than trying to rile you up so you vote to keep them in power. They are all lying. I can tell because their mouths are moving. I can also tell because of the prepared statements they had immediately after viewing the 10-23. So that means they had a pre-written statement, so anything they have to say about the document was bullshit and not rooted in the facts.

There is an investigation into Hunter Biden currently ongoing. There is an investigation into Joe Biden currently ongoing. This is nothing more than an effort to distract from the criminal activity of Trump that was laid out on display, with evidence, for all the world to see. So, the politicians must throw mud without any real evidence which makes everyone speculate and ponder.

And some folks just eat it up.

So you answer to why the FBI is refusing to let all American see an accusation of bribery they obtained is being transparent and fair? Did you also get upset when the DOJ staged boxes in Mara Lago took pictures and shared with everyone based on an accusation against Trump?

I find it very sad you and others promote a two tiered justice system and a corrupt FBI and DOJ.

It is fact the FBI redacted the document removing the portion about 17 audio tapes with 15 with Hunter and 2 with Joe Biden accepting a bribe. Why did they redact that portion? The document is not classified so not only should Congress see the document, we all should see the document. How do we know what was redacted, simple the whistleblower gave Grassly and Comer the unreacted version. 

Durham proved trump was railroaded by the FBI many times including they should never have opened Cross Fire Hurricane, but did because the FBI is corrupt and working with the DNC. So excuse us if we don't trust anything the FBI does these days based on their corruption the past 7 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family? - Luvnit2 - 06-15-2023, 10:21 AM