Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family?
(06-15-2023, 12:06 PM)pally Wrote: Accusations aren't proof.  Accusations provided by Rudy Guiliani when his expressed role in Ukraine was to find dirt on Biden immediately go into the suspect file

Boxes staged at Mar a Lago... hahaha....seriously?  That is called evidence of where the boxes were kept and stored.  And evidence of what they found and confiscated.  Every single solitary search warrant ever executed has photos like that.  What I find really interesting about all of Trump's political supporters.  Every single one of them acknowledge he had documents.  Their claim is that he had them legally.  But they agree he had them.  Trump agrees he had them too.  So what exactly was staged?

How do you know they redacted anything?  Because Newsmax told you?  Because highly partisan politicians are claiming it?  Why haven't Comer or Grassley released the document?  Believe me, if it showed everything you claim it did, it would have been leaked

This accusation has been in the hands of a Republican US Attorney for 3 years...just like Hunter's "incriminating" laptop.  And so far he hasn't charged either.  Did you ever stop to think it is because there is no there there?  

Durham didn't prove anything especially Trump being railroaded.  He was just of the opinion there was not enough evidence to go to a full-fledged investigation after the preliminary one.  Another investigator may have opined differently  He recommended no changes to the FBI or its procedures.  The DOJ Inspector General was actually more critical of FBI procedures.  An FBI run for decades by Republicans at the head.  

Step out of your media world that only seeks to reinforce your political biases.  

My media world has evolved. I was an avid CNN and CBS viewer. But, then I watched their values did not align with my own. I eventually made my way to Fox news starting with watching Hannity and Combs duke it out. Two views from 2 guys on opposite sides of the political aisle. Neither claimed to be a journalist and said as much, they provided political opinion.

Fox news is now by far the #1 watched cable network taking over from CNN many years ago. Like me, it is apparent CNN went from a well respected news source to one that has been losing viewership (to Fox) for many years. MSNBC and national news sites like NBC, CBS, ABC, AP have also lost credibility. Heck, Rachel Maddow spent 3 years claiming Trump was a Russian spy, spewing lies nightly and now she has been exposed.

As far as Durham, he proved no reasonable bureau of FBI would have started an investigation into a the GOP 2016 presidential candidate and then a special counsel named based on a fake dossier that the HRC campaign paid for to get  dirt on a political opponent. You can ignore the facts your liberal media so called experts were wrong and lied. You can still believe because 51 former national intelligence officers signed a letter saying the Hunter laptop was disinformation on the eve of the 2020 election just in time to give Biden cover for a debate against Trump. Sadly, your liberal networks still use these so called experts (all lied and are now known election interference chumps) to attack Trump. There are lots of reason why CNN and MSNBC is losing viewers to Fox News, but having proven liars like Adam Schiff who should have bee censored by Congress for his lies during the impeachment process and these other liars hurts credibility.

You can argue all you want that Fox News does the same, but you lose the argument Fox continues to add viewers while CNN and MSNBC are losing viewers. So, maybe you need to look in the mirror and see your bias is based on a fake news account of what you are watching and reading.

CNN went from extremely credible to the worst reporters on the planet. As far as the disinformation on how the accusation occurred, nothing to do with Rudy. It was in fact received from a known paid FBI source since the Obama years who has been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the the FBI because he/she is very credible. So please quit spreading misinformation and liberal lies and talking points. Do yourself a favor, go find he actual facts. Grasserly is not a political hack, very well respected and he has seen the whistleblower FBI form. That is how we know the FBI redacted it.

The question becomes if this was not a credible accusation, then why is the FBI refusing to let the pubic see it, again it is not classified. Why doesn't Joe Biden encourage the FBI to cooperate with Congress if he and his family are innocent? Why does the Biden family have 100 different bank accounts (minimum) tied to shell corporations?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family? - Luvnit2 - 06-15-2023, 02:13 PM