Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family?
(06-15-2023, 05:53 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't pay much attention to right wing rabbit hole news, so this was the first I'd heard of this whole FD-1023 business. When I google what an FD-1023 is, by the FBI's own definition a means to record "unverified reporting from a confidential human source."
If the person who filed the FD-1023 had the tapes, wouldn't the FBI be able to verify the tapes' existence?

It sounds to me like someone filed this FD-1023 that claims that they heard these tapes exist but don't actually possess them. They may not have even personally heard them, as there is no transcript as far as I can tell.

It's also worth noting that FD-1023s are rarely shared outside of the FBI, as they are unverified and mostly used to follow leads rather than be used as actual evidence.

There's a chance this FD-1023 is a clue that leads to the discovery of tapes proving that Joe Biden took bribes and, if that's the case, then I fully support impeaching him, removing him and prosecuting him.

But until some real evidence materializes, I'm not surprised that this hasn't become widely circulated news. It seems to me like no one has actually heard these tapes yet. Or, at the very least, no one has access to them.

Hey now, you are thinking critically about what these Republican politicians and pundits are saying. That isn't allowed! You must accept what they say without questioning them!
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family? - Belsnickel - 06-15-2023, 06:17 PM