Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family?
(06-16-2023, 12:49 PM)pally Wrote: LLCs aren't illegal.  Millions of Americans use them all the time to manage their small businesses. They keep someone's personal income separate from business income (and expenses too). It removes an individual from personal business liability. Donald Trump has an LLC for each and every building, franchise agreement, naming agreement, and some no one has any idea what they do.  Are you saying HE did something wrong?  

The FBI knew Hunter Biden and his uncle used LLCs in the course of their business transactions.  But the presence alone of LLCs does not mean the money flowing through them is illegal.  Comer wants to say it is illegal...unfortunately, he can't prove a damn thing.  It wasn't illegal for Burisma to pay Hunter millions of dollars for doing nothing.  It's just not.  They may have been hoping for something in return by Joe but even that isn't illegal.  It is only illegal if Joe provided something to them and sorry Comer and the company have zero evidence that Joe took anything or did anything.

I'll remind you yet again...Donald Trump isn't being charged with taking the documents he so freely admits to taking.  He is being charged with KEEPING them after repeated attempts over a year to have them returned as the law requires.  He is being charged with deliberately hiding them from the FBI and working with another person to deliberately block the government from seizing the documents.  All he ever had to do was return them when asked.  Just like Biden and Pence both did.  

So like Biden, as of now it is an accusation and one side the prosecution has told their side to a grand jury. Why do you and liberals not believe in innocent until proven guilty. In Biden's case, as a Patriot I hope our FBI and DOJ has been fair of prosecution of political opponents. All I want to know is what the FBI knows, when they knew it and our Congress looped in to the investigation of the Biden family.

I was a business owner and very familiar with LLC's, I had 5 different LLC"s at one point. I had to file federal, state and local taxes on each LLC. I had to show income (tell where the income came from) and then list any expenses, then pay taxes on the entity (LLC) if there was a net income. Comer is saying the Biden's set up LLC's to launder money, no legitimate businesses associated with them and they have found 10 million dollars flow through these LLC's and then checks sent to 9 family members. It appears they found the money if Comer and Grasserly are telling the truth.

The money they allege is from foreign governments. Hunter himself went on Good Morning America years ago and said he had no experience that would land him a paid position on the board of Burisma. Joe Biden is on record saying he bullied the President of Ukraine to fire a prosecutor or he would withhold 1 billion dollars from Ukraine. He have him 6 hours and he fired the prosecutor. Why would Biden care about a Ukrainian prosecutor? It makes no sense until we find out that prosecutor was investigating Burisma and his son Hinter. Comer says within weeks of Biden leaving foreign countries, they have found money given to the Biden family. It is not just Ukraine, it is more than just one country. All sending money through a chain of different and elaborate money laundering schemes.

Is it true? The only way we find out would be for a special prosector to be assigned to investigate not only the accusations, but the actions of the DOJ and FBI once they received the accusation. There is more to start spying on at least 9 members of the Biden family and Biden's partners like Devon Archer. Did the FBI do that or did the FBI do nothing?

I want equal justice, it just appears the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and have no interest in going after the Biden family with the same enthusiasm they went after President Trump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family? - Luvnit2 - 06-16-2023, 04:34 PM