Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.63 Average
idea to make sure we win for years
(06-17-2023, 11:52 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I'm not for letting great players go and I do think we are better with Higgins. My statement was in regards to the potential negative impact of losing Tee.  Mahomes won a SB with a TE, Davonte and Rogers were great.  Brady didnt have one great WR outside of Moss one year. much less 2  I would hope Burrow and Chase could still succeed, although I'd prefer it be easier with Tee.

I keep seeing people say "Mahomes" did this, or did that.  Mahomes has had a better OL (up until this coming season).  He has one of the best TEs in the game (if not THE best TE).  He has/had Robinson, Hill, etc.   

Brady again, had a great OL.  He had Moss.  He had Gronk....amondola, Edelman, Welker, Deon Branch...etc.

JB has had terrible OLs (a little better last year...hopefully much better this year).  He has had middling TEs...yeah they were decent, but not like what Mahomes or Brady has had.

Again, why we would want to trade any players at the top of their games and among the best (if not THE BEST) in the NFL for unknown draft picks, just baffles me to no end.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
idea to make sure we win for years - Leon - 06-14-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: idea to make sure we win for years - Graphicguy - 06-17-2023, 02:30 PM