Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.63 Average
idea to make sure we win for years
(06-17-2023, 04:52 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Again, you are missing the point of my statement.  I agree with you in that I do not want to trade good pieces, I was simply saying that if Burrow and Chase are as great as we think they are then they should be successful.   If for some reason we do not extend Tee I would hope that cash would go to the oline. 

As you said, we’re better with Tee HIggins and Joe Burrow than without them. So, keep making the team better…not worse.

Mixon can be replaced, and a good chance we get better for cheaper by doing so. Same with any TE we line up. Colins didn’t work out. Jettison him without hurting the team.

Keep your best players, not trade them for someone who has done NOTHING in the NFL (like any draft pick you would get for them). That makes no sense.

It doesn’t matter. The only people who want us to trade HIggins are those teams who want a shot at getting him. Pundits want us to trade him knowing it makes us worse. Tobin has said it over and over. Higgins is staying here. HIggins has said he want so stay here. Why are we still debating this?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
idea to make sure we win for years - Leon - 06-14-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: idea to make sure we win for years - Graphicguy - 06-18-2023, 12:23 PM