Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dru Chrisman-Door Dash Delivery
(06-17-2023, 03:19 PM)Housh Wrote: Even if we be generous and say he made a million last year(Think he made closer to 750k) after taxes that’s still around 600-700k.

He’s a young guy so you have to account that he’ll blow SOME of that on BS. But as long as he isn’t going CRAZY i don’t see how he would NEED to DoorDash. Even if he only took home 400k of that million he should’ve still had a gang of money to work with.

I drove Lyft near UC Campus one year and i definitely didn’t need to. I just liked talking to ppl and honestly i liked driving girls around in my new car. Lol. So maybe he just likes to Dash. I really enjoyed delivering pizza when i did that too.
I dunno..If these guys are going broke playing in the NFL I can't say I feel really sorry for them.. Give me $700k and I'd never work another day the rest of my life.. Oh wait..I'm old and don't have to work anyway. 
Just give me the 700k to prove it! The house is paid for and so are both vehicles and I don't eat much..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Dru Chrisman-Door Dash Delivery - pally - 06-16-2023, 05:30 PM
RE: Dru Chrisman-Door Dash Delivery - grampahol - 06-19-2023, 11:43 PM