Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What other team could unseat the Chiefs?
(06-20-2023, 08:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: To be fair, Herbert belongs on this list before Lawrence, but I see what you are saying,  

Herbert certainly does but he's going to have to overcome Mahomes being in his own divison. KC probably wins the West for awhile, same as Jacksonville is probably taking the South and Buffalo the East. I also think Cincinnati is going to be top of the North for several seasons, so that was the only reason I picked those 4 as they'll have the most opportunities.

Plus, I think Jacksonville has a better supporting cast for the long-term then the Chargers. Keenan Allen started to show his age and Mike Williams has been hurt most years (actually has missed at least one game every year he has been in the league). Ekeler isn't going to be there long-term and he is their most dynamic offensive player. Herbert has a cannon for an arm and is a great QB, give him the supporting cast here or in Buffalo and he's probably going to the Super Bowl. I just don't think the Chargers ever have a plan to build that team.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other team could unseat the Chiefs? - Murdock2420 - 06-20-2023, 06:28 PM