Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 09:22 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: You’ve lost sight of your original statement. You believe that all of the Bible is holy and you do not cherry pick. Thus, you believe this passage is holy as well. This is the holy word, to kill a woman in such a position. That is what I am challenging you on. You have also provided your answer, I suppose - you said no, you don’t agree with this. That would be at odds with what you said earlier.

it would help if you understood how to read the Word. which you obvious dont. The Word is breathed and inspired by God and it involves his punishments and earthly punishments at the time. He hands down whats right and wrong and what sis punishment will be here and in the after. then theres an deciding how to enforce His word on earth in time and ways. those ways are still based of Gods instruction on what we should and shouldnt do. over time those earthly punishments may change but they still are based on what God says is right an wrong. this just aint that hard, unless you make it hard.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM