Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
okay Leon....let's try this real-life scenario

I had a co-worker a long time ago, her name was Karen. She was such a tiny person she was called Lil Bit. Karen was devout she went to church, bible study, and followed the Word. She married a man from her church. He started beating her right after he put the ring on her finger, ...you know when he promised before God to love, honor, and cherish her. He said it was his right as the "man in the family" They had 3 daughters in 5 years. Karen worked 2 jobs because Gil couldn't keep a job due to alcoholism. She was badly injured several times with broken bones, concussions, and internal injuries because of his fists...yet she stayed with him because her pastor said she belonged to Gil because the bible said so. The pastor told her she must have done something to deserve to be beaten. Her friends told her he would kill her one day. That one day came. One day they met after work at a mall so they could go Christmas shopping for the girls. Gil kidnapped her from the mall, took her to his current job location, a funeral home, and he cremated her...while she was still alive. Please tell me where in the bible it says that she couldn't protect herself against that. Please tell me how 3 little girls deserved to lose their mother in any way let alone such a horrific one. Tell me any religious justification for her death. Her religion killed her. Can you imagine her terror when she was locked in the crematorium? He got life in prison.

Why is Christian extremism any different than that of the Taliban?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-20-2023, 10:21 PM