Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-21-2023, 04:14 AM)Dill Wrote: No, I don't see exactly what you are talking about. 

Two people have responded to you respectfully, to explain where their views come from, and you have responded disrespectfully.

There is no indication you understood my or Lucidas' posts before you dismissed them as "useless talk" about "being know it alls."  

Why are folks who can't follow arguments, or can't show they understand others' viewpoints, more "real" than people who can do that, or at least make the attempt? 

How can we tell if someone's beliefs are programmed?

They've been taught not to question their own beliefs and to dismiss anything which threatens them--like secular education. 

They've lost or never acquired the ability to view issues from multiple angles, and see that as a threat rather than a value.

Parents who don't want their children learning about the theory of evolution or Black history or gender fluidity are not protecting 
them FROM programming; rather they are protecting their OWN programming agenda from question.

If you are not the sort of person who has simply absorbed his beliefs without question, someone who is not "programmed," then
you ought to be able to show you understand the point I am making, and why you agree or disagree.'

But if you still can't get beyond saying "useless words," then you are giving "real" people a very bad look.

all the words in the world dont mean nothing if they dont mean nothing or aint important to normal every day folks in the real world. i guess you types can sit around talking fancy to each other and feel important. but in the real world a bunch of fancy talk dont get it done. you say you aint programmed but why is it you 2 talk like you do and have smilar extreme left views. its cause that so called education of yours taught you that way. 

i didnt get programmed. ive been workin on a farm my whole life and owned my own for over 3o years. my education came from hark work every day an nothing getting given to me. i get my information from the Bible an then use that to see things in world. to see whats right and wrong. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Leon - 06-21-2023, 02:16 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM