Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 09:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Clarification. I said you were full of shit for stating that "Some of my best friends are transvestites" in response to me calling out your transphobic hate. I said as much for two reasons. First, it is because of the similarity to the racist white dude saying "some of my best friends are black" in response to being called out for racism. The second reason is because transvestitism is not the same as transgender and is also an outdated term not exactly seen in the greatest of lights by the community, though there are a very small segment that still use the term for men who dress as women, not those that identify as a gender other than their biological sex. If you did, in fact, have some "best friends" that were trans it seems like something you would be familiar with.

You can think whatever you like. But there is your feelings on the matter, and then there is the science of it.

I don't have a Transphobic hate bone in my body. My original post was about the failure of the Bud light Marketing team and that is it. I even included the old Bud light commercials "Real Men of Genius". This was a shot at the marketing executive team that have been replaced.

My comment "Some of my best friends are transvestites" was something I thought you would be clever to figure out in I know that is a phrase a white person saying "some of my best friends are black". That was a tongue and cheek comment something an Archie Bunker would say. I didn't think you needed a  Ninja at the end of that statement, my bad. 

Instead of having an intelligent discussion you went straight towards your bias. Without analyzing my comments you called me full of shit.

I have several views that are different than yours but I would never call you or your views full of shit. 

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - BengalYankee - 06-21-2023, 02:25 PM