Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 09:53 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I must say, this is a very convenient way to just wave this away. It being an “Earthly” punishment. Do you believe that the men who decided on these Earthly punishments had their ideas condoned by God? Or were they actively defying God by killing the woman in this scenario? Remember, this all holy word. Regardless of earthly punishment or not, this is the scripture that we have.

If we want to take away the “Earthly” aspect of it, God directly calls for the death penalty for adultery. As in, God is directly quoted.  No further interpretation needed. Given that this is directly from God, do you accept this punishment as well?

dont you understand covenants. Gods commanding whats right and wrong is unchanging. but like i said before the earthly punishments will change cause of the time and place and for certain folks.. this time and place were talking about was in a covenant with God. the punishments they decided on may seem harsh now but they had to prove themselfs to God and expel the extreme wickedness in that time and place 

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM