Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
Do you feel biological males should be able to compete against females while transitioning?

Would you feel comfortable with your daughter taking showers with biological males?

Riley Gaines is from Cincinnati and a former olympic swimmer who swam collegiately at UK. She addressed Dick Durbin's comments supporting trans athletes (used to be men) be able to compete and it is far for them to compete against women. She asked what about women' rights. I raised 3 daughters who were very good athletes. But none of them have the athletic tools to compete in soccer or basketball against men. My daughters worked their rear ends off to be the best and beat other females and eventually women.

I really think Durbin and liberals are playing with fire messing with women athletes and their stance take Title 9 backwards for women.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Luvnit2 - 06-21-2023, 06:03 PM